- Job ID 226698
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Handle full financial and management reporting functions, business analysis, including group consolidation, cash flow, tax compliance, GST reporting and budgeting
- Ensure compliance to accounting standards and regulations (including tax and corporate governance)
- Prepare and review annual report, statutory accounts, and management reports
- Liaise with external parties including auditors and tax agents
- Bachelor’s in accountancy or ACCA or equivalent professional qualification 7 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Adept in MS Excel
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.