- Job ID 224855
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
The NEAR Foundation is hiring for the Business Development function on the Partners team. The Partners team helps to drive awareness and adoption by connecting founders and their teams with the resources they need to be successful. We’re an international team that understands the technology and works well with product, technical, and business stakeholders.
This role will support the GM, South, South East Asia and Middle East in driving the sales and partner development efforts in the region.
The right fit for this position should be comfortable operating in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment with little structure and supervision.
In this role, you will:
- Work as a full-time member of the BD and Partnership Management team
- Support business development activities to onboard new, flagship partnerships
- Support partnership management activities for key strategic partners
- Help build internal processes and tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness of the Business Development and Partnership Management operations
- Own at least 1 Business Development project/initiative and have full accountability for its success
- Have exposure to Senior Leadership of NEAR Foundation
- Have exposure to strategic Partners of NEAR Ecosystem (mostly crypto/blockchain start-ups)
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements and products in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Identity and analyze the key trends in the NEAR ecosystema and blockchain / Web 3.0 industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive and hunger to achieve ambitious goals
- High intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Prior professional experience via internships or summer jobs (ideally in tech, consulting, banking or VC but also open to profiles from different backgrounds)
- Top academic credentials and achievements in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated passion for blockchain, web 3.0, NFTs and crypto
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual’s interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.