- Job ID 231298
NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are looking for a best-of-breed Business Development Manager to join our team in our Dubai office. Not in Dubai? We still want to talk to you.
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career with fast-paced, next-generation technologies? NetCents is growing, and we’re looking for dynamic Business Development and Sales Managers based out of Dubai to spearhead growth and develop key partner relationships across UAE as the expansion continues.
As a core member of the Middle East team, you will identify key relationships and close deals to drive volume and build a healthy ecosystem of crypto gateway payments solutions leveraging blockchain technology. We are looking for passionate and dedicated Business Development Managers who are hungry for success and ready to tackle challenging sales targets. You’ll work alongside driven and motivated team members and sales leaders who make coming to work fun. We are looking for true hunters to join us.
Candidates who have experience and measurable success in sales with strong experience selling B2B solutions in the payments and fintech industry in UAE. You will have a book of merchants and key payment partners to start reaching out to on day one and are looking for a challenge to bring a new payment product to market.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and experienced growth professional with business development and strategic partnerships experience, having the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support potentially paradigm-shifting crypto-fiat solutions. The candidate’s core skill sets should be business development, deal execution, stakeholder management, and crypto/fintech/ payments. As part of a global team, candidates will need to be self-starters and able to work independently with limited daily direction.
You thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of NetCents’s technology and suite of solutions.
- Driving new business and achieving sales goals through prospecting new merchant and partner leads
- Cold calling prospective new merchants and building strategic business relationships
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, marketing, and others to ensure sales goals are met
- Stay up to date with the competitive environment
- Be the voice of the customer and work with marketing, product, and sales teams to help drive use cases for NetCents crypto-enabled products and services.
- Effectively using our CRM to track business development, ensuring all sales activities are recorded, tracked, and accurate in HubSpot
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 3+ years of payment industry experience
- A proven sales track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, decision making, and troubleshooting issues with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Travel and event attendance require
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and commission-based structure
The business development representative’s overall compensation plan comprises the base salary and percentage of gross transactional revenue generated. There are no caps on potential compensation achieved by the sales team.