- Job ID 222113
- Working Hours Full-time
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for the growth of the existing sales department and the development of current and new sales opportunities. This role will develop and implement a monthly, quarterly, and annual business plan to achieve revenue targets, while maintaining or increasing profit margins over multiple revenue sources.
NFTpay is bringing a billion people into Web3 and NFTs. NFTpay is empowering people to buy, sell and hold NFTs in a fast, safe, and easy way. We are seeking an experienced Business Development Officer with experience in web3 to join our expanding team and help make this mission possible! The ideal candidate has experience working closely with medium to large sized businesses and is passionate about the web3 space!
This is an amazing chance to work with a fast-growing company at the intersection of NFTs and tech. You will see the insides of building blockchain technologies, creating innovative products for the NFT world, and launching NFT projects. You will be on the cutting edge of a major transformation of the Internet and we’re looking for the right person who sees this opportunity as the chance to be on the ground floor of something big.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully developing the sales team in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan, expanding customer base and overall market penetration
- Create recruiting strategy, set individual and team objectives, and provide ongoing coaching and professional development
- Own annual sales target development process, and provide strategy for hitting/exceeding established agreed upon targets
- Be the main point of contact for all project product vendors building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships
- Partner with individual sales reps and to understand their business needs and objectives
- Duplicate success through process documentation and training program creation
- Expand sales department in number of representatives and total revenue volume
- Audit accounts quarterly and provide feedback against execution strategy
- Make recommendations on marketing tactics, based on regional feedback from customers
- Monitor the impact of marketing programs in achieving lead flow, sales conversion, and customer retention initiatives
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this role, but are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Web3/NFT knowledge
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire, and coach team members
- Success selecting and evaluating team members with a focus on building relationships
- Demonstrated abilities to deliver on target results as an individual contributor and as a manager of a team
- Experience successfully maintaining a positive attitude while working in a team environment with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with individual interactions with team members
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, CRM
- Ability to think critically, in the assessment of materials that will help team understand new concepts and procedures
- Outstanding organization and administrative accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think individually as well as collaboratively when approaching personnel challenges
- Assist team members in achieving their goals by aligning their goals with organizational goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- GED or High School Diploma (Required); BS in Business (Preferred, Not-Required)
- Min. (7) years of building and scaling B2C or B2B inbound sales teams that is a setter and closer model (Required)
- Min. (7) years of progressive leadership experience (Required)
- Current State Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record (Required)
- Experience working with team members across multiple functional roles (Required)
- Bonus experience: Hubspot, Slack, Telegram