- Job ID 221444
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 2
The Ecosystem Development team at Parity focuses on supporting external development teams building solutions with and for the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem. The overall objective is to improve the two platforms, increase the engineering capabilities and accelerate their adoption.
As the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem grows, so does the responsibility of the Ecosystem Development team. We are looking for a business systems manager to provide operational support to our Ecosystem Development team. The focus of this role will be on managing and maintaining our core Ecosystem Development systems and applications.
This is a great opportunity to be an early business systems hire at a rapidly growing open-source technology startup. The role will have an outsized impact on helping the Ecosystem Development team help shape the future of Web3 by enabling them to do their job better, faster and more effectively. If you are passionate about business systems, automation, operational excellence & blockchain technologies this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Manage integrated applications and business systems such as HubSpot.
- Map business processes and user requests to workable solutions in HubSpot and other business systems.
- Monitor system health and performance including proactively identifying and improving system processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across the business and tool owners to provide support and updates to systems and processes
- Maintain and improve data quality within systems.
- Own onboarding and training of systems & best practices, including creation of onboarding documentation.
- Build reports and dashboards, both ad-hoc and for strategic initiatives
Qualification and Skills
- 2+ years of hands-on HubSpot or CRM application experience.
- Strong project management skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally and address multiple projects in parallel, managing competing interests and aligning various parties on a common goal.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with automation tooling (e.g. Zapier, n8n, automate.io)
- Custom HubSpot object experience.
- Experience building business system processes (including automation) from scratch.
- Understanding of blockchain technologies and ecosystems.
- Passion for and experience with open-source software development.
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: www.parity.io/applicant-notice