- Job ID 221519
- Working Hours Full-time
Myria is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
As a Communications Manager, you will be involved in all publishing efforts for the Myria player community, using your passion and knowledge of gaming to bring engaging experiences to these players. You will work closely with various teams around the company, including Brand, Technology, Communications, Production and Creatives, as well as third-party vendors to bring exciting content that promotes our values and meets the needs of the Myria community.
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the communications team and different stakeholders that hit the mark relevant ways for players in the crypto space
- Develop and execute key communications projects and follow through in every step of execution working with internal teams, partner teams, and third‐party vendors to deliver value and excitement to our community and wider audience
- Ensure that locally developed marketing and communications assets are of the highest standard and representative of a player‐focused approach that fit our IP and branding
- Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing performance
- Track content performance and player sentiment as a day habit, compile analytics to better inform how well different contents reach, inform and engage players thus further improving the content strategy
- Maintain and evolve the core brand of our products esports/games from a communications perspective, formulating a long‐standing connection with our fans through communications brand building and expansion
- Be an expert on crypto audiences, and act as a nexus of publishing knowledge and communications, experiences in sports/esports industry is a plus
- Well‐honed marketing expert with at least 5 years of experience in marketing/communications/PR, demonstrating success in establishing best practices, analysis, and trends, product positioning, creative and media strategies, PR and promotions
- Speak and write fluent English possess in‐depth knowledge about crypto users, knowledge with gaming industry or esports/sports industry is a plus; phenomenal communicator, not only can speak your mind directly, can layout the logics behind; persuasive towards internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas; you back up the strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and statistics
- Able to think and contribute broadly, across a number of publishing sub‐disciplines and functions, but also able to dive deeply into brand management and development
- Show strong strategic thinking, being able to make decisions from a macro perspective considering your partner and the market ecosystem; but at the same time, you show the same attention to details because you know that it is the details that make the difference.
- Understand die-hard fandom and can empathize with our most audiences; you know the importance of listening to audiences’ needs
- Passion in Gaming: You’re a gamer with deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself; as a gamer who loves marketing you’ll stay on top of what is happening across all platforms and genres and analyze industry brand campaigns