- Job ID 231052
At Terraform Labs, we envision a multi-chain future – one in which decentralized blockchain economies can align incentives with one another by forming bilateral, mutually beneficial economic agreements, and launching a new chain takes mere minutes. Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the projects we create aim to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services.
Explore our projects:
Terra – an open-source, community-owned blockchain hosting a vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications and cutting-edge developer tools
Alliance – an open-source Cosmos SDK module enabling the formation of bilateral, mutually-beneficial economic alliances between blockchains
Station – an interchain wallet simplifying the often complex, cumbersome process of interacting with multiple blockchain networks
Warp Protocol – a decentralized, on-chain event handler allowing users and protocols to queue transactions to be executed in the future when pre-set conditions have been met
Enterprise Protocol – a no-code solution for DAO creation and management, empowering decentralized communities to coordinate and manage their DAOs on Terra simply and easily
As a Communications Associate at TFL, you will play an instrumental role in crafting and executing our messaging strategy, engaging with our diverse community of users and stakeholders, and sharing our story with the world. From writing compelling blog posts to coordinating with global PR and media partners, you will have the opportunity to shape the conversation around the future of finance and contribute towards the growth of our ecosystem.
- Support Terra ecosystem expansion by creating educational content and resource foundations for the community, curating content efforts into a monthly content calendar, and collaborating with ecosystem teams
- Handle partnership co-promotion and coordination for DeFi-native projects and other brands.
- Play a prominent role in our community and ecosystem, engaging with users and gathering intelligence to be shared with the rest of the team
- Create, promote, and entrench narratives within the Terra community to attract users and increase the adoption of the Terra network
- Monitor research forums, social media, and other comms channels for important market and user information, including where they get their information and the who, what, when, and why behind their decisions. Deliver key insights to Engineering and Business Development to drive product improvements and real-time updates
- Assist with social media management and collaborative posts with third parties
- Ensure all promotional materials are compliant with industry rules, regulations, and best practices
- Analyze web traffic on Terra.money, generate semi-regular reports delivering key actionable insights, and implement improvements based on findings
- Ideate and execute strategies to enhance internal communications between departments
- Brainstorm novel growth strategies
- Coordinate with PR/media relations partners to ideate and execute global communications and media strategies
- Perform competitive analysis to stay on top of industry changes
- Collaborate on research-related endeavors and complex problem-solving in a hyper-paced environment
- Work on large projects in the background outside of reflexive job requirements
- Proven background in written and well-researched content, including editing – bonus if you’re skilled with infographics or educational material
- English proficiency, particularly in written and verbal communications
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a product marketing or Web3 community role
- Degen mindset – ambitious, motivated, and able to move quickly – adapting to changing scenarios effectively
- Capable of working non-traditional hours for global coordination with third parties
- Certified #LUNAtic
At Terraform Labs, we believe in building a freer financial system – one decoupled from centralized constraints, easy to build on, and seamless to interact with. If you share our passion for decentralized finance, we invite you to join us on our journey to set money free.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.