- Job ID 221660
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support the design and implementation of the QA framework.
- Perform QA testing on retail/corporate transaction monitoring alerts and retail/corporate KYC files to ensure adherence to policy/requirements.
- Independently manage and resolve disputed QA findings.
- Work closely with the local and offshore Transaction Monitoring and KYC teams.
- Develop and maintain Management Information (MI) reporting in accordance with business requirements and contribute to the production of accurate MI.
- Create training materials to address error trends and conduct trainings, where required.
- Assist to drive process consistency across various jurisdictions.
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio, Elliptic etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus.
- Good proficiency in identifying unusual activity or AML flags, conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence.
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements.
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- At least 4 years experience directly related to Transaction Monitoring, KYC or Investigations with a good knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Bilingual in English and any second language will be advantageous.
- Prior AML Quality Assurance experience will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire