- Job ID 223320
- Working Hours Full-time
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We’ve built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
As the first full-time content marketer at Alchemy, you’ll be responsible for designing content marketing strategies to help establish Alchemy as the leading blockchain developer platform. Ultimately, this content will be used to push awareness of Alchemy and communicate the value propositions of our product. You’ll work cross-functionally with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today.
The ideal candidate brings experience in creating content for high growth start-ups and has some interest in crypto. Additionally, this person shows a combination of strategic thinking, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Design and spearhead content marketing strategies
- Collaborate with design and product teams to produce high quality content
- Write press releases on partnership announcements, customer spotlights, and product releases
- Interview partners and customers to produce engaging content
- Help with Alchemy social media
- Own Alchemy newsletter
- Spearhead content distribution to valuable channels
- Manage and organize content launch calendar
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a Content Marketing Manager
- High attention to detail
- Ability to understand and write about highly technical topics, for both general and technical audiences
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Experience or interest in the crypto/blockchain space
- [Preferred] Experience analyzing SEO
- [Preferred] Technical background
- [Preferred] Experience writing content at another blockchain/crypto company
- Web3 experience, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
- Experience in startups, a plus