- Job ID 225160
- Working Hours Full-time
- Annual Salary ($USD) $100-149k
- Equity Option Negotiable
- Years Experience Required 3
Are you considering your next career move in the crypto sector?
If you are working for a major exchange, you may have wondered about what’s next for you – are there opportunities for advancement, challenges, and growth? The same question has brought some of our members to Coincall Exchange.
Who are we?
We are a startup derivatives exchange that focuses on options trading, with an obsession for ease of use from day one, catering to both new and professional traders.
The crypto industry is quickly evolving, and while crypto options are growing, it remains relatively small compared to the size of the overall crypto market. Our experience in TradFi tells us that crypto options trading is still in its early stages of growth. This presents us with an opportunity to offer something different from the already crowded crypto exchange market.
We are currently seeking a Country Manager to lead revenue growth and build relationships with local partners in the Japanese market.
What will you do?
- Develop growth plans and strategies for assigned markets, take ownership of go-to-market strategies, and drive business growth by fostering relationships and partnerships with local key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Collaborate with Operations and KOLs to design and execute campaigns to increase user acquisition, conversion, and trading volume growth.
- Communicate the value propositions of the brand to crypto communities and prospective investors of all types.
- Identify customer needs and challenges while identifying white space in the market.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Prior business development experience with a top crypto exchange, with a proven track record of sales and growth achievements.
- A strong network of KOLs/influencers in your region
- Proficiency in English and Japanese.
Why consider joining us?
- Opportunity to join a startup with potential for high upside.
- We have a lean team structure that provides agility in rolling out new initiatives.
- Being new means more room for creativity, autonomy, and innovation.