- Job ID 231189
Spectrum Search is excited to be recruiting for a fully remote CTO working for a really cool US-based Web3 gaming company. Whilst US based, they have a globally distributed remote team that you would be leading.
We’re looking for an experienced CTO and technical product manager with a strong background in engineering who will work with the team to help drive and support development along product roadmaps. The ideal candidate will have both keen leadership and technical skills which should be leveraged to support and guide their team to help them achieve important outputs as we continue to dive deep into the exciting world of Web3 Gaming.
In this role, you will help support and work closely with team members across a variety of disciplines ranging from smart contract development to frontend, backend, and QA who are eager to develop innovative and industry-shaping products.
Your responsibilities as the CTO:
• Accountable for and shipping product.
• Get on a nice cadence of feature releases.
• Architect the platform, back-end to front-end; including all web3 smart contract components.
• Hire and build out your team.
• Apply your knowledge and expertise throughout the various stages of the building and development processes of products as you work closely across teams whilst ensuring all deadlines are met with the completion of work.
• Ideate and brainstorm within your own team and across the companies to support the scope of complex technical products and protocols as well as carry out independent research to support ideas.
What we are looking for in you:
• 5+ years of experience as a CTO, product management, working with cross-functional teams to deliver successful products.
• A software engineer turned CTO/PM and/or strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to execute decision-making decision making, primarily upon the launch of products whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organization and documentation skills with the ability to write user stories, acceptance criteria, and technical infrastructure requirements as well as transform technical easy-to-understand easy to understand of product requirements.
• You have built and shipped Web2 technical products at scale. Keen ability to understand technical information of a complex nature.
• Self-motivated and entrepreneurially-minded team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flat organization.
• Have strong confidence communicating with teams around hard technical challenges whilst feeling comfortable collaborating on complex technical product decisions with engineers.
It would be highly beneficial if you have:
• Deep interest and passion in gaming and game development.
• Mobile ad tech experience.
• Experience with Unity and Unreal game engines, and/or SDKs within apps.
• Data architecture and data science play a role in your thought process.
• 5+ years of relevant experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code in production systems at scale
• 2+ years of experience building scalable solutions on top of AWS or GCP infrastructure
This is a key CTO position for a scaling and bleeding edge Web3 gaming company, for more information – do not hesitate to apply.