- Job ID 220911
- Working Hours Full-time
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
About Polygon Analytics
Polygon Analytics unlocks data driven decision making at Polygon. Our main focus is bringing datasets together to create a holistic, real time view of the Polygon ecosystem.
Our team supports all functions within Polygon, including product, marketing, people (HR), defi, Studios (NFT/gaming), founding team, and more. We surface insights throughout the organization and analysis is featured in a variety of business cases and publications.
On-chain analysis includes all current and future Polygon solutions, including PoS, zk-rollups, and distributed data availability. We also create a number of public facing apps for both users and developers. Finally, we work alongside 3rd party analytics and collaborate with many teams across our ecosystem.
- Create value by transforming raw data into actionable insights. This may be in the form of dashboards, triggered reporting, or one off research analysis.
- Identify how Polygon data can improve, and help guide development of “silver” and “gold” tables. Including decoding on-chain data.
- Design and develop predictive models to aid functional teams across enterprise, defi, gaming, and studios.
- Contribute to ad hoc data requests and team mentorshipDesign and launch solutions for our internal teamWrite and review technical documents
- BS/MS in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Network Science or a related field, or extensive practical experience.
- Strong skill set in SQL and Python
- Strong experience and familiarity with a variety of data mining/data analysis tools, techniques, and concepts.
- Experienced with implementing models, simulations, and data visualization and using distributed data/computing tools.
- Ability to identify priorities among many competing objectives
- Previous experience working on shared repos, github, and CI/CD
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Strong understanding of web3 technologies, including
- How the EVM works
- Blockchain data structures
- How events are encoded and decoded
- How to use ABI to decode transaction information
- Direct experience with GCP (Composer, Pub/Sub, DataFlow, Storage, BigQuery)
- Experience working within distributed teams, remote communication
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.