- Job ID 221483
- Working Hours Full-time
A Delivery Manager facilitates the timely production of software products through the effective management of team members and work schedules.
Role and responsibilities
- Defining and documenting releases’ scope and resource requirements.
- Setting timelines for deliverables.
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members.
- Facilitating and leading daily ‘stand up’ meetings.
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture.
- Upholding morale and team performance in challenging circumstances.
- Encouraging regular iteration on deliverables.
- Ensuring the regular delivery of releases and products in accordance with Agile methodologies.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development projects as a Project Manager \ Delivery Manager \ Product Owner
- Understanding of software engineering concepts
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Redmine, Aha!, ProductBoard, YouTrack)
- Mastery skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with product manager, software engineers, QA engineers and product designers effectively
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher)
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team