- Job ID 231238
We are seeking a talented and passionate Digital Assets Research Intern to join our research team. As an intern, you will gain valuable experience working in the fast-paced world of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You will be responsible for researching and reporting on macro, TradFi, cryptocurrency, and blockchain news and developments. Additionally, you will contribute to our DeFi product research-as-a-service and collaborate on conceptualizing scenarios and use cases for Treehouse products, documenting proof-of-concept ideas to support the development of our DeFi products.
- Research and report on macro, traditional finance, cryptocurrency and blockchain news and developments.
- Provide DeFi product research insights to assist in the development of DeFi portfolio analytics metrics and comparative analysis between protocols
- Collaborate with engineers and quant analysts to develop proof-of-concepts for products, by envisioning use cases and scenarios.
- Support the development of DeFi products by providing research-backed recommendations and insights.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Singapore.
- Familiarity with a broad range of DeFi products such as Crypto Twitter, blockchain explorers, Dune Analytics, and various dApps.
- Experience with technical analysis, derivatives (futures and options), and on-chain analysis is a plus.
- Experience with SQL, and/or Python (especially in web scraping and data extraction through APIs) is a plus.
- Demonstrates logical thinking, analysis, and written communication skills.
What you will achieve at the end of this internship:
- Build a portfolio of research articles that are read by top institutions.
- Gain exposure to the development of products for crypto institutions.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of macroeconomics, Traditional Finance (derivatives and technical analysis), and DeFi (technology development, smart contracts, and APIs).
Work in an environment of like-minded Crypto natives
Hybrid work arrangement with flexible working hours
On-site company gym; and a fun & global team!