- Job ID 222606
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
We are hiring a Gaming & esports Social Media Executive to lead on Zilliqa’s NEW gaming social media channels.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining Zilliqa’s gaming social media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating captivating content, monitoring user engagements and analysing trends across the gaming community.
- Source and publish relevant and compelling social media content in an appropriate tone of voice to support the editorial and commercial goals of Zilliqa Gaming.
- Create a range of multimedia content (video, GIFs and still images) for commercial and editorial campaigns.
- Post content with engaging copy across Zilliqa’s Gaming social media channels.
- Respond and interact with other social media accounts in the gaming community.
- Analyse social media trends and elevate our creative output and lead in innovating content ideas for all platforms.
- Work closely with the partnership team to leverage sponsorship assets and create campaigns/content that boosts the Zilliqa brand.
- Work closely with the internal gaming studio team to create campaigns/content that boosts Zilliqa’s gaming studio and games.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Supporting the wider business to maximise its social campaigns.
- A passion for gaming and esports
- Experience in creating and posting entertaining and engaging social media content,
- Experience in creating and managing social media campaigns
- Ability to design and edit multimedia content (video & still images)
- Ability to write punchy, compelling copy
- Flexible to work outside standard working hours when required
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Expert knowledge of gaming audience
- Proficient use of Photoshop and the necessary skills to create statistical graphics, memes and social media imagery (demonstrated through examples of graphics and/or design work)