- Job ID 221481
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
BNB Chain is an EVM compatible blockchain with over 1,000 dApps deployed and over 1m daily active users (addresses). We are looking for Events Assistants for our tech driven BNB Chain ecosystemn in North America, Europe and APAC region. The responsibilities of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Support the events program for BNB Chain; support all phases of planning and executing Live, Virtual, and Hybrid programs
- Support flagship BNB Chain events, such as its hackathons, and the developer conferences
- Follow up on contracts and maintain relationships with outside vendors, and prepare ROI evaluations of events and conferences
- Support external contracts and communication with vendors and partners
- For in person events, support on budgets, food and beverage orders, audio visual orders, rooming lists, signage/displays orders, transportation requests, contract speakers, procure promotional products, etc.
- Maintain registrations sites, communications, client meetings, mobile apps, and feedback surveys
- Provide support, both independently and as a team, when needed conduct pre event briefs, post event reports, including but not limited to attendee surveys, analytics, and lessons learned
- Fast learner in the crypto and blockchain space
- Experience in working with tech developers, would be preferrable
- Clear thinker and creative problem-solver, able to glean insights, develop a vision and bring it to life with actionable plans
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.