- Job ID 224857
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
- Years Experience Required 10
Near Foundation is looking for an Events Lead. This person will successfully plan NEARCON, manage the SGP event relationship in partnership with BD and Funding, and take the lead on event creative briefs and strategy. This person needs to be extremely professional with stellar communication and collaboration skills.
- Successfully plan NEARCON – 8k – 10k attendees at NEARCON 2023, NEARCON NPS score of 80+
- Coordinate across multiple teams ensuring SGP events are well attended
- Build effective event strategy for the second half of 2023 events
- Cross-collaborate with Marketing, other NF teams, Ecosystem projects, and external partners to ensure impeccable experiences and outcomes at our events
- 10+ years of experience with functional events management, sponsorships, creative direction, and logistics
- 8+ years of experience with partnering in a capacity that collaborates with multiple stakeholders, manages cross-functional workstreams, and can solve business needs with activation ideas
- 8+ years of experience with brand and marketing in the business-to-business (B2B) and/or business to consumer (B2C) industries
- 5+ years of experience in people leadership, including coaching and mentoring teams
- Experience with leading global, enterprise-wide events at scale
- Experience in bringing large-scale, global events to life, balancing brand and business objectives
- Ability to understand the market, develop unique insights, and translate them into detailed and concrete activation strategies
- Demonstrated solid leadership and the ability to self-organize / work independently.
- Ability to Travel for events (domestic and international)
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual’s interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.