- Job ID 222637
- Working Hours Full-time
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 70 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone. We make it easy to buy and sell crypto and provide access to passive income earning opportunities.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and potentially other members of the executive team. This candidate will be responsible for handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, strong organizational and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead, and to meet tight deadlines all while juggling multiple critical requests. Okcoin has teams around the globe with multiple timezones and you will be the go-to person to coordinate different teams.
Please note this position requires you to work in our San Jose office on the same schedule as the CEO. There is some flexibility, but you should expect 4-5 days per week in our office.
There is a huge upside growth opportunity with the potential to advance your career from this role!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide proactive support to the CEO via calendar management including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Short-term and long-term project management for the CEO and other members of the executive team
- Assist in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e., draft agendas and broader communications
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Perform other admin-related tasks and projects as assigned
- Assist in editing spreadsheets, presentations, and documents
What We Look For In You:
- 2+ plus years’ experience supporting one or more C-Level executives
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Ability to cope with dynamic and fast-paced industry and business demand
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to keep track of many tasks at once without letting anything fall through the cracks
- High proficiency in the tool stacks, including but not limited to Slack, Google Suite, as well as the ability to stay informed about new tools and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential information and safeguard them
- Flexibility to travel to conferences when required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
Nice to Haves:
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange, in fintech, or in a start-up environment
- Curious about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Accrued PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.