- Job ID 224591
- Working Hours Full-time
Finance Analyst Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join our Project Management and Finance department and gain valuable experience in the analysis of financial data, reporting and feedback. The duration of this internship would be for a minimum of three months, which can be extended on agreement. This internship would be based remotely, and a successful candidate would require a stable wifi Connection and a laptop/computer with a working camera and microphone. This opportunity will provide you with varied hands-on experience to assist you to achieve your potential. You will have the chance to work with other aspiring professionals from across the globe.
Risidio is a UK start-up created during the global pandemic, which pushed for an ultra-connected world. Risidio focuses on building a better and safer Internet by participating in the evolution of the decentralized web, Web 3.0 and through blockchain technology using the power of NFTs, Metaverse and crypto. Beyond that, Risidio focuses on building a positive future by giving back to society and the environment through sustainable innovation and preserving indigenous art and culture to empower these communities.
Important notice: This internship is currently an unpaid opportunity.
· Creating efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data
· Using spread sheets and calculation software to gather and record financial information
· Preparing regular financial reports and assist in the presentation of reports to managers and executives
· Performing financial forecasting and reporting
· Setting up operational metrics tracking
· Guiding the cost analysis process by analyzing financial data.
· Providing analysis of market trends and forecasts for strategic objectives
· Analyzing financial data and create financial models for decision support
· Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
· Working with management to understand the scope and use of the forecast and to provide a project plan/business plan with key deliverables listed by date
· Conducting competitor and consumer market research to uncover ratios and trends ultimately used to inform the forecast
· Determining the optimal method for forecasting, considering the context of the forecast, availability of data, the degree of accuracy desired, and the timeline available
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
Preferred- experience in a business or finance environment.
· Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
· Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form.
· Proficient in Excel
·Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
·Self-starter/proactive with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please either send your CV or email it over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website https://risidio.com/