- Job ID 224085
- Working Hours Full-time
What we’re looking for
Probably Something is hiring a full-stack software engineer. The software engineer will be a founding member of the team with . We are looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
- Data engineering – writing backend and ETL systems pulling data from smart contracts and other APIs
- Front-end web development (e.g., React, Typescript, Express, and Tailwind)
- Server-side programming experience leveraging relational databases, pub/sub messaging, and cloud infrastructure (GCP preferred)
Come join Probably Something in building the future of digital ownership.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design and prototyping.
- Assist in the continuous development and improvement of our first landmark product Lifeboat, which is a web platform that offers a curated task feed and productivity layer for NFTs. The platform helps community members easily track, archive, label, filter, and mute digital community-related tasks, notifications, and announcements.
- Maintain awareness of NFT trends
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results and shipping features to users.
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
You can read more about our roadmap and the company founded by Natalie Meurer and Beth Nakamura on the Probably Something website here: https://lnkd.in/gDJgNg_N.
Here is more information about the team:
- nat.eth (Natalie Meurer) led engineering teams at Palantir Technologies for 5 years prior to founding Probably Something while at Stanford Graduate School of Business. Natalie is currently the co-founder and CEO of Probably Something.
- Bnak (Beth Nakamura) is a former tech lead and staff engineer at Lyft and has spent the last year collecting NFTs after a rapid entry via NBA TopShot. Beth graduated University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Beth is currently the co-founder and CTO of Probably Something.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone on our team will get in touch with you!
- The role’s title in your subject line.
- A link to your LinkedIn or a resume!
- Links that best showcase relevant software you’ve built.