- Job ID 224899
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 3
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
About the Job
- As a front-end dev at Polygon Labs, you’ll help solve unique, large-scale technical problems & will have the chance to build beautiful user experiences & scalable front-end systems. We expect all our engineers to have a keen eye for detail as well.
- You’ll be working parallel with our design teams and the backend team to build engaging & trustworthy user experiences.
We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development
- Strong fundamental programming knowledge
- Experience with frontend tooling like webpack, babel, etc.
- Knowledgeable in Web3 frameworks like Web3.js, Ethers.js, Truffle, Hardhat, Ganache, etc.
- Understanding of backend APIs and technologies
- Understanding of frontend security
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability & security
- Able to think, plan, innovate and execute autonomously
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Brownie points for
- Exposure to other frontend frameworks besides React.js
- Exposure to typescript is a plus
- Three.js knowledge
Typical day at work
- Translate designs & wire-frames into high-quality responsive web-pages
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Building smart reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for speed & scalability
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package.
- A remote work environment with competitive benefits and holidays.
- We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Crypto native colleagues who want to change the world!
The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
*Company matching 401k with 6% match
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Employee Development Program
Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.