- Job ID 225176
- Working Hours Full-time
- Annual Salary ($USD) $100-149k
- Equity Option 0-0.5%
Frontend Engineer at Switcheo Labs
Switcheo Labs is a creative and experimental think tank that guides and nurtures decentralized ecosystems in the DeFi space. Founded in 2018, Switcheo Labs was born out of a simple desire to make finance accessible and trust optional. Recognizing the financial challenges that currently exist, Switcheo Labs innovates on robust alternatives to put power back where it rightly belongs, in the hands of the people.
Here at Switcheo, we build open, end-to-end financial platforms without limits. As the ideal candidate, you have professional programming experience and a keen interest in the blockchain space.
What you’ll do
- Develop front end website architecture
- Modify and test changes to previously developed programs
- Optimise web applications to maximise speed and scale
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements
- Collaborate with the rest of the development and product team
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Pipelines on CircleCI
- React, React Saga
- Material UI
What we offer
- A dynamic and open culture with weekly sync-ups, fortnightly retrospective sessions, and quarterly check-ins.
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact in the real world.
- Competitive pay on par with top companies
- Best-in-class bonuses and employee benefits
- Yearly appraisals with regular salary revisions
- Exciting work with opportunities for exploration and innovation
- A well-stocked pantry filled with healthy snacks and an exciting selection of craft beers.
- A pet-friendly workspace.