- Job ID 223712
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
- Years Experience Required 10
We’re looking for an experienced manager and business developer with international inter-cultural experience, who’s passionate about gaming, people, and technology to join our rapidly growing company. You will take over, lead and take to the next level our international business team, working remotely from cities in Europe, and you will have an essential role in driving success with existing and new customers globally.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- +10 years of previous sales, international business development, and management experience at the international level, ideally in SaaS sales and the games industry
- Proof of successful track record in previous sales/business development and management roles, both in leadership and execution positions, having a key role in defining and delivering success (2-3 references required)
- In-depth knowledge of value selling and sales to large organizations
- Track record of successful strategy planning and execution, with teams of more than 10-20 people, in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and willing to adapt, learn and develop your career at the next level with a global assignment in a top technology company
- Excellent communicator, both in writing and in meetings or conferences at various levels (online, or during physical events, internal or external)
- Used to organize yourself, reprioritize tasks as needed, stay on top of business challenges during the day, write emails, take calls, set and conduct online meetings internally and externally, work across different time zones
- Able to cope with changes and uncertainties, consider long-term objectives and think strategically
- Able to learn how to position Machinations product and solutions, and become proficient at demonstrating Machinations functionalities for prospects
- Solid educational background (B.Sc. or equivalent), continuous learner (sales, management, leadership development training, and certifications)
- Passionate about gaming, growth hacking, and lean development, able to provide and receive feedback in an open and constructive way.
- Take over and further develop together with our leadership team the sales growth plans and strategies, aiming to deliver on the ambitious hyper-growth objectives
- Take over a team of 5 people working remotely, recruit new team members for existing or new roles, and develop collaboration and performance-oriented sales culture
- Review and further develop sales processes, in alignment with product development and customer success teams, and maintain Machinations Sales PlayBook
- Drive adoption of CRM and Sales PlayBook by being a role model in using the CRM, as well as by using the CRM in all meetings, reviews, and reporting purposes
- Deploy quota, implement and track the KPIs, and further successfully execute the plans in order to meet or exceed the targets.
- Develop and implement as agreed with the leadership team the territory segmentation and business development plans for new customer segments or territories
- Involve personally in negotiation and closing of the top opportunities when needed
- Play a key role in developing new top business and partnership opportunities within the games industry by actively driving webinars and product demos.
- Drive the sales team to qualify inbound leads in a timely manner, as well as to proactively outreach new customers and partners in order to develop the pipeline
- Be a role model in establishing and developing strategic relationships with top studios and partners, by establishing rapport, building trust and vision, and further helping them incorporate Machinations in their strategic plans.
- Collaborate with Machinations leadership and product team to provide feedback from the market, and further incorporate it into the future solutions
- Travel more than 30% of the time (as needed) to attend gaming events/conferences, meet prospective studio customers and partners, team members, as well as attend company quarterly reviews in Romania or abroad.
- Additional spoken languages
- MBA or equivalent education
- Able to speak with passion about more than three games
- Knowledge of performance marketing, passionate about growth hacking
- Sales management experience in the game development industry
- Competitive base value pay, plus performance-related pay
- Long-term commitment to the company and results will be rewarded by participation in the company SOP (Share-Options Plan).
- Flexible working procedures
- Additional vacation days for seniority
- Medical insurance