- Job ID 225081
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Programme
Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 – 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Who may apply
Current students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in APAC.
- As part of the Design team, develop and produce artwork and advertising, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
- Collaborate closely with the internal design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Proactively identify emerging design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Ideation of Brand-led campaigns
- Must be a current student to be considered for the program
- Graphic Design or Design-related field major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- A clear communicator – ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Fluency in English is required, Mandarin is a plus