- Job ID 224325
- Working Hours Full-time
NFTpay is on a mission to bring a billion people into Web3 and NFTs and is focused on eliminating the barriers to making this happen. NFTpay’s core offering is focused on enabling potential NFT buyers to buy, sell and hold NFTs in a fast, safe, and easy way.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to join our expanding team and help make this mission possible! The ideal candidate has impressive experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across varied platforms and is ultimately passionate about turning marketing activity into revenue.
This is an amazing chance to work with a fast-growing company at the intersection of NFTs and tech. You will see the insides of building blockchain technologies, creating innovative products for the NFT world, and launching NFT projects. You will be on the cutting edge of a major transformation of the Internet and we’re looking for the right person who sees this opportunity as the chance to be on the ground floor of something big.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing growth strategies and building the foundation for NFTpay’s expansive brand awareness and growing user base.
What You Will Do:
- Grow brand awareness and presence meaningfully, while contributing positively to the company’s sales
- Establish NFTpay’s brand awareness as leaders in the Web 3 community with an emphasis on the simple/hassle free user experience
- Maintain oversight of all marketing campaigns Establish a data-driven approach to drive lead generation, customer acquisition, user engagement, and funnel optimization
- Ensure NFTpay is operating at the forefront of the available capabilities in marketing strategies, research and understand creative and innovative market trends and media trends to influence strategy and execution
- Collaborate internally with the Head of Sales and Creative Team to deliver all artwork, marketing assets and other designs
- Chase 10x with social media presence and engagement
- 5+ years of professional experience building and converting marketing campaigns into revenue
- Expert understanding of performance media channels, techniques and technologies
- Experience closely collaborating with sales team
- A strategic thinker and independent worker with strong project management skills and a laser attention to detail
- A creative thinker who can develop and manage innovative strategies that create results
- Experience working in a startup environment or creating your own projects is a huge plus.