- Job ID 224589
- Working Hours Full-time
Human Resource Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resource Intern to join our Organizational Department and work with HR to improve and build upon some of the people processes we have in place.
You will have duties that will cover some, if not all of the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, HR Administration, Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Performance Management and Wellbeing & Engagement initiatives.
This internship will help you develop knowledge in multiple areas within HR and provide you with an opportunity to improve your soft skills. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in HR and should be prepared to enter a fast-paced work environment.
The duration of this internship would be for a minimum of three months, which can be extended on agreement. This internship would be based remotely, and a successful candidate would require a stable wifi connection and a laptop/computer with a working camera and microphone.
This opportunity will provide you with varied hands-on experience to assist you to achieve your potential. You will have the chance to work with other aspiring professionals from across the globe.
Risidio is a UK start-up created during the global pandemic, which pushed for an ultra-connected world. Risidio focuses on building a better and safer Internet by participating in the evolution of the decentralised web, Web 3.0 and through blockchain technology using the power of NFTs, Metaverse and crypto. Beyond that, Risidio focuses on building a positive future by giving back to society and the environment through sustainable innovation and preserving indigenous art and culture to empower these communities.
Important notice: This internship is currently an unpaid opportunity.
· Updating our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
· Screening resumes and interviewing candidates.
· Assisting in monthly employee catch up/performance meetings.
· Designing job engagement, wellbeing, satisfaction surveys and implement solutions.
· Assisting Senior Management in change management.
· Helping onboard new employees.
· Addressing employee queries
· Preparing HR-related reports as needed, for example, writing letters of recommendation or making certificates
BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or similar field.
Experience as an Assistant or similar junior HR role
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel.
· Understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
· Organizational and communication skills.
· Organisation skills
· Interpersonal skills
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please either apply via LinkedIn or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website https://risidio.com/