- Job ID 231315
About the opportunity:
We are seeking high-value Solar Sales Representative to drive sales and revenue. This is a highly visible role that requires sound sales ability, as well as the ability to manage a pipeline of prospective customers. In this fast-paced role, you will be actively working 15-25 pre-qualified opportunities per month, while maintaining a pipeline of prospective customers.
- Generates revenue through winning residential solar contracts
- Conducts 2-4 discovery consultations per day to gather information and ascertain prospective customers’ needs
- Relays prospective customers’ needs to design & finance team to ensure optimal solution is delivered
- Conducts 2-4 proposal presentations per day detailing customers’ solar designs, costs, & projected savings on future electric costs
- Closes 6-10 contracts per month yielding $250-450k in gross revenues • Continuous outreach to existing pipeline of prospective customers • Negotiates with prospective customers on competitive bids, pricing, and product offerings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated success in an inside sales
- 1 year of previous sales experience
- Ability to present complex proposals that include financing terms
- Ability to work a long & flexible schedule to achieve sales targets (50+ hours per week)
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to use cloud-based software Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite and troubleshoot through basic computer/technology issues
- Excellent face to face and phone communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills (proper grammar & email etiquette)
- Professional organizational competencies (detail-oriented, prepared, punctual)
- Ideally a long-term employee who wants to grow in the organization
Compensation & Benefits:
- First Year OTE is $90k-150k
- Higher performers are on pace to earn $175k-250k
- PTO, Health, Dental & Vision Package
- Career opportunities for high-value employees
Solana Talent Group and all our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Solana Talent Group is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
About Solana Talent Group.
Solana Talent Group is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.