- Job ID 222378
- Working Hours Full-time
Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi’s culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a high-level Business Development Specialist, who has experience doing high volume sales to VCs, or for IPOs and such! We are dynamic and growing tremendously fast, and need a steady supply of top talents across all departments at Energi.
To learn more please visit: https://www.energi.world/
What you will do:
- You must have connections with the top investment firms, VC, hedge funds within the Crypto space
- Work with the product team to develop and operationalize programs for ads, campaigns, and other promotional partnerships
- Build relationships in the crypto space globally
- Learn from potential collaborations and existing ones what their needs are, stay up-to-date with the latest trends, and work together with Energi products to communicate and analyze the feasibility of these.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem
- Good understanding of the Crypto products and at least 3 years of experience working within the crypto space.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a diverse team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering
- Must have strong sales skills and good public persona/presentation, as they will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with other projects.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other languages
- Experience working with blockchain companies
- Experience working with a fully remote and decentralized team
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.