- Job ID 221510
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 3
We are changing the game… SwissBorg is here to put Crypto assets back into the hands of ordinary people by allowing them to manage and create their own wealth.
We are also Europe’s fastest growing Crypto app and since launching in 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland our flagship SwissBorg app has taken the market by storm! We currently offer 47 different cryptocurrencies and our user base has grown year on year, with 600,000+ community members.
Our aim is to be the gateway to DeFi. The revolution of crypto is bringing transparency and access to financial services that were, up until now, only accessible to the most wealthy. At the same time, DeFi is, in its current state, awfully complicated to use. Our mission is to build a product that is user-friendly and community centric most of all. With Swissborg, our mission is to provide everyone access to the tools that will enable them to safely increase their wealth using the power of DeFI.
What you’ll be doing
Collaborating closely with our Product, Android, and Backend teams, you’ll be contributing to building new killer features on the SwissBorg application.
You’ll be involved with our apps’ development and evolution using clear and maintainable code with Unit/UI tests. You’ll also be contributing by implementing best practices to ensure app reliability and security, fixing bugs, and refactoring the code base when necessary. Since we’re operating in one of the most innovative spaces in the world, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to stay up to date on new iOS and multiplatform technologies!
It’s a big challenge, but no one said building great things were going to be easy. However, it does help that you will be doing this alongside a kick-ass team packed with people old enough to know the ropes, but young enough to believe we can change everything!
What you might bring:
- Solid experience (3+ years) in developing iOS native apps with Swift
- Knowledge of Rx (RxSwift), Alamofire or Moya is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Strong UX/UI design skills and the care to develop world-class user interfaces
- Experience with encryption, cryptography standards and securing iOS app is a plus
- Experience with multiplatform technologies (such as Kotlin Multiplatform) is a plus
- Previous experience working remotely is a plus
- The ability to propose, listen and accept constructive feedback
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgrounds
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in the European timezone.
What you can expect from us:
We offer a remote working environment
25 days annual leave plus local bank holidays
Annual bonus paid in CHSB
A welcome CHSB bonus
Flexible working hours
Individual learning and development budget
Annual team retreats
A MacBook Pro
An equipment voucher to ensure that your home office is up to your standards
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.