- Job ID 221456
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 2
The Ecosystem Development team at Parity focuses on supporting external development teams building solutions with and for the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem. The overall objective is to improve the two platforms, increase the engineering capabilities and accelerate their adoption.
As the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem grows, so does the responsibility of the Ecosystem Development team. We are looking for a junior business operations manager to support our Ecosystem Development team as they continue to scale.
This is a great opportunity to be an early business operations hire at a rapidly growing open-source technology startup. The role will have an outsized impact on helping the Ecosystem Development team help shape the future of Web3 by enabling them to do their job better, faster and more effectively. If you are passionate about business systems, automation, operational excellence & blockchain technologies this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Work with the Director of Operations to improve processes and productivity within the Ecosystem Development Team.
- Analyse existing processes and identify improvements and opportunities to drive better outcomes for our business and the overall ecosystem.
- Coordinate operational initiatives across business functions including stakeholders in finance, legal, engineering and marketing. Develop advocacy for initiatives by building networks of cross-functional peers and leaders.
- Maintain quality control and consistency on internal processes and documentation.
- Support with executive reporting requirements.
- Support with quarterly budgeting requirements.
- Support with department specific onboarding processes.
- Support with organisation of team retreats and off-sites.
Qualification and Skills
- Have 1-2 years of experience in business operations.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organisation skills.
- Experience using data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high speed of execution in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Hands-on mentality and great attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally and address multiple projects in parallel, managing competing interests and aligning various parties on a common goal.
- Experience with budgeting, financial planning and executive reporting.
- Understanding of and passion for blockchain technologies and ecosystems.
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: www.parity.io/applicant-notice