- Job ID 221654
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 2
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Manage Binance’s Brazil communities
- Develop/maintain relationships with community leaders
- Develop/maintain collaboration with Brazilian crypto communities/channels
- Facilitate offline events organization
- Produce unique content for social media (Telegram, VK, FB, YouTube, Instagram)
- Localize Binance’s global content
- Up to 2 years of graduation in Marketing or related degrees is a must
- Up to 2 years of experience managing social media accounts and content creation.
- Crypto enthusiast, eager to be part of the industry and desirably with social media experience in crypto communities.
- Native Portuguese speaker and business English language ability
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong executor with high coordination skills
- Strong Community and Engagement skills
- Inclusive personality
- Likes to educate and empower
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire