- Job ID 222597
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
At InfiniGods, we are redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. Our team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Our mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
We are a venture-backed company looking to grow quickly. Join us in building the Mythaverse!
The Quality Assurance (QA) engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure the products run smoothly and meet end-user needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities with product owner
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing projects
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Good comprehension of SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes such as Selenium Web Driver and C# or JS testing tools
- Knowledge of SQL query language and scripting
- Experience with automation test tools is a plus
- Basic knowledge in programming, json/xml editing and working with log files is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Equity & Token Awards
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Healthcare Coverage
We strongly encourage POC, people with disabilities, and people of minority sexualities and gender identities, such as gay and transgender individuals, to apply. We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.