- Job ID 221565
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 6
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As a Key Accounts Director – Gaming, you will focus on consultative selling into Immutable’s most strategic partnerships. To do this, you will operate in a high change environment, navigate complex org structures, map and understand official and unofficial centres of decision-making, and be an expert in executive stakeholder management. You will be a critical part of the core team that drives the success of key partners’ initial launch.
The right candidate understands strategic account management and consultative selling. You are effective in building internal relationships which you will leverage to ensure the success and up-sell into the account base. This requires you to credibly be the voice of the customer, be comfortable with escalations, and drive change along with other teams. You are able to drive results through influence vs. authority.
This is an opportunity for you to join the fast-moving world of web3 gaming! You are comfortable with change, learning quickly, and understanding the context in which your gaming partners are operating. You will be measured on the success and upside generated by the key partnerships you manage. Your success comes from your partners’ launch success, retention, and ability to maintain good relationships with decision makers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage our highest valued gaming partnerships. You will ensure success from initial launch through to add-on growth
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultation to build deep relationships with the most senior stakeholders
- Negotiate and close add-on deals within the install base. You are responsible for driving incremental revenue within your account portfolio. To do this, you must make the initial project (closed by our Business Development teams) a success as a senior stakeholder of the account team
- Identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming landscape
- Build strong partner relationships, also build strong internal ones and communicate key customer insights to the business
We would love you to have:
- 6+ years in a consultative customer-facing role within a technology-first business such as Sales, Account Management, etc. in a B2B environment.
- 4+ years in a software or platform sales / quota-carrying role (can be part of the 6+ years above). SaaS, platform, and software experience is a must
- Gaming industry knowledge is a strong bonus
- Experience navigating complex, sometimes opaque org structures and influence decision making at the highest levels within partners and customers
- Exceptional stakeholder and communications capabilities
- Experience working with complex, strategic tech partnerships. Knows how to drive change and execution within partner organizations in order to reach a successful outcome. This is prerequisite to incremental revenue
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience directly working on, or advising on web3 gaming projects
- Has familiarity with how games are made and the different parts of the gaming ecosystem
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.