- Job ID 221616
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 3
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Miami, Singapore, Dublin.
About the Opportunity:
This is a hybrid role.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform a 4-eye check review on KYC files prepared by CDD analysts for new and existing clients, and communicate back on findings to CDD Analysts.
- Act as subject matter expert within the CDD group to provide answers, advice and recommendations to CDD Analyst based on strong interpretation and application of guidance.
- Coordinate with Compliance on identified policy or process gaps or clarifications as needed.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance teams in Compliance to ensure good alignment and application of the KYC policies and procedures, primarily through calibration and resolution of findings identified in their monthly sampling process.
- Coordinate with Compliance and CDD Analysts for calibration and resolution of findings issued as part of the monthly Quality Assurance sampling process.
- Provide key metrics and reports to management which outline progress of the quality framework, frequency and materiality of findings.
- Develop fluid communications and positive engagement with CDD Analysts and their managers in order to highlight areas of improvement and work with internal teams to deliver targeted training.
- Provide Quality Assurance results and assist on carrying out performance assessment of CDD analysts as needed
- Contribute to ad hoc projects with the objective to improve the overall quality of the KYC/AML framework.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and CDD Analysts
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for CDD Analysts
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill CDD Analysts specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Keep abreast of business changes and processes to deliver up-to-date and accurate information.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Support the build out of our KYC and AML function, document and maintain procedures and processes to ensure compliance with internal standards and all applicable laws and regulations
- Act as subject matter expert within the CDD group to provide answers, advice and recommendations to CDD analysts based on strong interpretation and application of guidance.
- Prepare weekly and monthly training/quality metrics and progress reports
- Being the contact point for any question arising from CDD Analysts. Ensuring that these requests are followed up and that information is accurate
- Coordinate with Compliance on identified policy or process to be implemented as per new requirements set out by the Regulators
What We Look For In You:
- Minimum 3 years of KYC/AML experience or previous experience in risk management related activities
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control function preferred
- Strong knowledge of AML/KYC rules and best practices
- Strong risk and control mindset with the analytical skills to interpret and apply policy accordingly
- Strong communication skills; capability to document relevant information/findings in a clear, structured, and comprehensive way
- Strong organizational skills, presentation skills, time management, ability to prioritize, multitasking and great attention to details
- Successful as self-starter who can work independently and who can collaborate in team environments
- Strong interpersonal communication and emotional intelligence
- Communicating in a clear, accurate, persuasive, and confident manner
- Working for a fintech, crypto or financial institution will be considered an asset
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.