- Job ID 220425
- Working Hours Full-time
Are you the person to complete our team?
At Dynasty Studios we offer a highly creative and ambitious workspace, with flexible working hours and opportunities for career growth. As our future employee, you will be joining a flat-structured environment with a casual dress code and be surrounded by open and talented colleagues in a social space that offers after-work social gatherings and events for every taste. Here at Dynasty Studios, we value every employee and their individual and unique contributions in the making of our highly engaging games.
As our new Lead Animator, you are ready for the challenge of leading a team of Animators towards and through our brand new project. You will be enforcing and driving the vision of the project and providing feedback to the team with a hands-on approach, leading by example and excelling within the animation department.
- Define, prioritize, assign and regularly follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work with regards to deliverables
- Be part of the development of all technological processes related to the production and integration of animations into the game
- Schedule planning and centralize tasks
- Ensure that the work of the team follows the quality standards, artistic direction and set deadlines
- Be the main point of contact for other teams and represent the team
- Know the game’s story and gameplay (game design documents); understand and communicate to the team the technical and artistic constraints
- Anticipate and recognize potential conflicts or production issues and recommend solutions
- Motivate and develop the team members and act as a mentor for technical/artistic aspects
- Ability to establish clear communication between departments
- Being proactive and thinking outside the box
- Proficient experience using Maya
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine experience
- Proven track record of Key-framed animation within previous or current projects
- Ability to lead a team through the full life cycle of game development
- Excellent communication skills and fluent or business level English – written and spoken
- Ability to define, maintain and execute your own tasks to meet company goals
- Confident in taking initiative, being innovative, and performing consistently
- Being self-motivated with a high standard of delivering top quality results
- Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- Having a knack for thinking ahead to ensure continuous workplace improvement
What We Offer
- To join an international, talented team of ambitious colleagues.
- An opportunity to be part of a company in rapid growth
- A casual work environment with room for growth and development
- Work-life balance
- Daily lunch, fruit, tea, and coffee
- Social gatherings in after work hours and yearly social events
- Relocation assistance
About Dynasty Studios
At Dynasty Studios we create next-generation games! We strive to lead the mass adoption of blockchain technology through never before seen gameplay experiences. With our established team of veteran game developers, our team at Dynasty has several projects in the pipeline designed with the goal of uniting the blockchain and gaming communities. Our upcoming franchise of high-quality games will operate within a shared universe of playable NFTs and in-game economies that will open up new dimensions of gameplay through true digital ownership and player-driven experiences.