- Job ID 231306
The Lead Digital Assets Analyst will support the implementation of the Firm’s Digital Asset Strategy across a range of functions including strategy, operations, execution, and research. The role will report to and work closely with the Head of Digital Assets Strategy to drive strategy and results.
This role will further an internal “asset-class level” view of digital assets, potentially trade and support portfolio managers, and provide perspectives relevant to clients.
- Works closely with the Head of Digital Assets Strategy to lead the development, implementation, and growth of the firm’s digital assets strategy, acting as a credible subject matter expert both internally and externally.
- Coordinates across business groups as part of a small, focused team dedicated to the successful execution of digital assets strategy
- Develop effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to build support and remove barriers to successful implementation.
- Cultivates established relationships with select external vendors essential to the operational buildout needed to proceed with product design and rollout.
- Effectively communicates and positions T. Rowe Price’s digital assets strategy externally to clients and across the industry.
- Collaborates across a spectrum of divisions and internal committees to ensure the project meets the strategy blueprint and project timeline.
- Ensures compliance with industry regulations and appropriately escalates issues as needed.
- Acts as a thought leader for the growth of digital assets at T. Rowe Price. Produces, delivers, and publishes relevant industry research to ensure awareness of current trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years of relevant industry experience required.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in traditional finance setting
- 1-3 years of Institutional Digital Assets experience, preferably at an asset manager or at a financial services firm.
- Working knowledge of institutional Digital Assets trade flows (including basics of compliant trading activity, execution, and architecture) and crypto currency
- Quantitative analytical skills, strong foundation in technology. Coding skills and experience.
- Experience successfully leading and managing teams and projects.
- Track record of strategic and critical thinking capabilities; creatively problem-solves and has the ability to synthesize investment and operational knowledge in order to bridge the gap between Traditional Finance and Digital Assets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to adapt to and communicate with various audiences.
FINRA licenses are notnot be supported for this role.
This role is eligible for remote work up to two days a week.
Community / Marketing Title:
Lead Digital Assets Analyst
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Benefits: We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
• Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
• Flexible and remote work opportunities
• Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Tuition assistance
• Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.