- Job ID 221721
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 2
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech company headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Lausanne, Lisbon, Tallinn and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 650,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 45+ cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $600 millions equivalent in crypto assets held in the app, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 33,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
What you might be doing:
- Draft and review legal documents (corporate resolutions, commercial agreements, employment contracts etc.) both in English and in French
- Conduct research on various legal topics
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
- Correspondence in French and English with various organisations, regulators, administrations and external parties SwissBorg works with
- Collaborate with all internal departments and provide assistance on legal matters
What you might bring:
- At least 2 years of work experience as a legal counsel
- Master in law
- Experience with labour law in at least one jurisdiction is a plus
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Ability to create and deliver policy and procedural documents and ‘how to’ guidance to staff at all levels
- Strong business partnership culture combined with a solution oriented attitude and capable of performing even in challenging situations
- Great writing and communication skills in English and French
- Proven ability to understand legal and regulatory concepts and convert them into relevant, practical, local business requirements
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Autonomous, adaptive, ability to think outside of the box, creative
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible working hours
– 25 working days of vacation + local holidays
– Annual team retreats – We’d love to see you at the next one!
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.