- Job ID 222557
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
- Years Experience Required 1
At InfiniGods, we are redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. Our team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Our mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
We are a venture-backed company looking to grow quickly. Join us in building the Mythaverse!
The Live Ops Associate will be dedicated to creating, configuring, and maintaining in-game promotional events, contests, and tournaments to drive engagement KPI goals. You will work closely with the product & design team, and be involved in other areas of the business when needed, such as with the developers, marketing, art, QA, and analytics.
As a Live Ops Associate, you will be directly responsible for successfully executing Live Ops events for the game. Live events are an integral part of the success of our game and offer our players unique experiences. You will collaborate with an experienced product and design team that maximizes feature potential through live events, tournaments, and event calendars.
- Run Live Ops – in-game events & tournaments.
- Directly manage the implementation of events and tournaments, event configuration, testing, and execution.
- Own and build new campaign levels.
- Work with product managers and analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the promotions and events and their impact on KPIs.
- Collaborate with Community & Marketing to coordinate and craft in-game communication and event calendars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Quantitative skills, with 1-2 years of experience, preferably in consulting, finance, e-commerce, or games.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Creativity. You’ll have to learn what’s going on to brainstorm ways to improve it. Ultimately, success is about implementing events and tournaments that significantly impact our users’ experience.
- An understanding of product flow and strategy.
- Self-starter willing to take the initiative and solve challenging problems with minimal direction.
- A deep interest in games, particularly puzzle games.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English.
- An ability to work with a wide range of people, from QA to analytics to art to product.
- Preferred: Worked on a F2P game with experience creating game levels and/or in-game promotional events.
- Competitive Pay
- Remote/Flexible Working
- Healthcare Coverage
We strongly encourage POC, people with disabilities, and people of minority sexualities and gender identities, such as gay and transgender individuals, to apply. We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.