- Job ID 225979
- Working Hours Full-time
We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique:
Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency.
Have a look at our Origins video here. To support our Logistics & Shipping team in Vierzon in their day to day challenges we are looking for a Logistics Assistant, motivated to engage in logistics tasks.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all import/export daily operation and monitor work according to corporate and local policies and evaluate all new customs requirements.
- Follow up /maintain the record and communications with all our freight forwarders, logistics carriers and provide optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues.
- Keep the daily track of all exported and imported shipments and update the related inventory tables and report accordingly.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency internally and externally.
- Solid knowledge in logistics, shipping and transport procedures rules and regulations (3pl,WMS, Incoterms,etc)
- Communicate with our external suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Generate shipping and logistics documents (AWB, packing lists, invoice..etc) as required and maintain the record accordingly.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Creation and modification of internal process documentations (Confluence).
- Identify issues, collect data, and build reports accordingly.
- Other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
What we’re looking for in terms of profile :
- You have at least a diploma in Logistic and/or Supply Chain.
- 2-3 years of experience in logistics and supply chain.
- Experience in ERP and 3PL is an added advantage.
- You have the capacity to clearly communicate with all the relevant stakeholders in oral and written form.
- You have solid relationship skills and have been able to work in an optimal manner with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are credible, rigorous and meticulous in your work. Person of integrity, you are willing to invest yourself in this role.
- You master the Office package.
- Fluent level of English is required both written and spoken.
What’s in it for you :
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.