- Job ID 225079
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Identify and manage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and media across global markets, and in charge of end-to-end collaboration.
- Engage and build global communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Design and execute social and community led activities such as livestream, AMA, community engagement and content creation for global markets.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and wider marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Explore new channels and collaboration ideas for new user acquisition.
- Track, monitor and understand marketing performance through insights and analytics.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a MUST.
- Minimum 4 days per week commitment, for at least 3 months internship term.
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online user acquisition.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and Telegram.
- Willing to get his/her hands ‘dirty’, to get into the details to understand local nuances, user behaviors, crypto trends, and most importantly, willing to embark on a learning journey.
- Passion for blockchain industry and extra-curricular experience to showcase entrepreneurial spirit is preferred.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment.