- Job ID 222404
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Be responsible for all aspects of daily management for the marketing function.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for product launches.
- Work with various teams (design, product, community, tech & business development) to implement product launch strategies.
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (product announcements, landing pages & PR announcements).
- Distill complex topics and products into easy to communicate language.
- Lead brand campaigns and build relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets.
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to help build the brand and drive measurable growth.
- Plan, initiate and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, multichannel marketing, google analytics and physical advertising campaigns.
- Develop, test, and report on relevant KPIs for all marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably from a Tech company with significant growth.
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. product launch, media outreach, brand campaigns and content marketing) and solid understanding of Life Cycle Management and Performance Marketing.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.