- Job ID 223787
- Working Hours Full-time
- Annual Salary ($USD) $40-49k
- Years Experience Required 2
You are a very enthusiastic person who is good with people. You love to forge strong relationships with a variety of people from various backgrounds. You love gaming, interacting with gamers, and geeking out about games. You are easy-going with being present in public, and you love to infect others with your enthusiasm for the things you are passionate about and strongly believe in.
You are a great copywriter. You have a talent for communicating with others to understand and summarize complex topics into simple chunks of information that anybody is able to pick up. You would be proud to represent a game with huge ambitions, strong values, and long-lasting visions. You are an optimist with an idealistic mindset.
💡 Use your passion to excite gamers with our ideas and vision of Synergy of Serra. Grow our brand by succinctly explaining and sharing with the outside world why this game will disrupt the (card) gaming market. Be a public face for Synergy of Serra and forge relationships across the gaming space.
- You are or have been a competitive gamer yourself
- You have worked in the gaming space as a Marketing Specialist before
- You were heavily involved in building a brand for a game/gaming company
- You have successfully established partnerships with a wide range of individuals from scratch
- You have successfully grown or strongly influenced the process of growing a gaming community
Nice to haves:
- You have been an active game streamer/youtuber for a while
- You established relationships to other streamers that you’ve then worked with
- You worked in a position where public speaking (live or online) was required
- You have successfully grown or strongly influenced the process of growing a gaming community to over 100k players
YOUR SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Expert in building brands and growing communities
- Expert in copywriting skills
- Expert in communication & public speaking
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the target audience, transform ideas into concrete plans, and turn strategies into concrete tasks
- Your organizational skills allow you to keep an eye on the big picture and every level of detail at the same time
Nice to haves:
- Ability to use the most common features of Adobe Suite
YOUR OTHER SUPERPOWERS
- infectious enthusiasm 🤩
- Passion for new technologies and games 💛
- Team player & “beyond the box” thinker
- Fully committed to all your activities and projects
- Enjoy learning and growing every day 🌱
Apply now, so we can play together! 🤹
(*) We welcome all applications without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or whatsoever.