- Job ID 223353
- Working Hours Full-time
- Equity Option Not Offered
Who We Are
We are Ninjas in Pyjamas, probably the world’s most legendary esports team.
Born in 2000 with Counter-Strike in our blood, we have pioneered the esports scene since its inception. We earned our stripes by competing at the very top level across almost a dozen game titles and we never lose — we only win or learn.
Our vision is to bring gaming culture to a world without boundaries.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
Who you are
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Skilled in project management and excellent in organizing
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- You are fluent in English
- You can work independently on identified objectives with minimal guidance.
- You are able to bring in a can-do mindset, open and willing to learn and test new things
- You are a team player at heart and always seek to fight as one (Ninja Style)
- You strive to get to higher levels and you welcome feedback that helps you grow
What it means to be a Ninja
Ninjas fight as one — no matter where you come from, who you are and what you look like you are welcome to join our dojo.
Our mission is to keep pioneering the esports industry and bringing it to an ever-broadening audience, and in order to innovate we need people from all walks of life. Yes, even if you’re more into horticulture than gaming in your free time.
The essence of being a Ninja is to expect the unexpected. In game and in the office we bring the energy and vision to be ready for anything at any given moment. That’s why your personal experience, your unique background and your perspectives will help us adapt and bring the Unexpected.