- Job ID 224081
- Working Hours Full-time
We are hiring for a Community Lead to take ownership of marketing efforts and drive key community objectives.
Probably Something is in early stage (pre-seed), this is a great opportunity to be a part of the earliest stages of a tech start-up. We are doing this together, every step of the way.
- Manage Social Media Platforms: Monitor online communities, respond to user comments, interact with followers, and create content to engage with customers.
- Monitor and Analyze Social Media Metrics: Track and analyze user data to gain insights on customer behavior and preferences.
- Develop Engaging Content: Create content such as blog posts, videos, and graphics to entertain and inform users.
- Lead Community Outreach Campaigns: Design and execute campaigns to reach out to customers to build relationships and cultivate
- Create & Manage Content Calendar
- Develop and execute community campaigns across channels such as email, social media, web, etc.
- Analyze community campaign funnel results, incorporating feedback and insights to optimize growth efforts.
- Solid experience (2-4 years preferred) marketing to and managing Web3 projects and communities. Particularly, awareness surrounding the nuances of NFT interactions such as mints, airdrops, claims, staking, or token-gated experiences.
- A keen understanding of content creation/curation as it relates to the overarching community impact.
- Hold a track record of steady organic growth on socials
- Strong copy-editing, including previous experience publishing content. Leads must display a strong grasp of English language and ability to effectively synthesize content from multiple sources, write, and review content.
- Familiarity with tooling and tech to enable collaboration across remote teams, including but not limited to: Notion, Discord, Twitter, Airtable, Slack
More About Probably Something and Lifeboat
Probably Something is a community-driven technology company with a focus on making digital ownership accessible, understandable, and useful to everyone.
We’re building a series of interlocking platforms to help realize the potential of NFTs to drive positive change.
Our first product offering (Lifeboat), website page (here), and public community channel on Discord!
We are a team of
- **nat.eth (Natalie Meurer)** led engineering teams at Palantir Technologies for 5 years prior to founding Probably Something while at Stanford Graduate School of Business. Natalie is currently the co-founder and CEO of Probably Something.
- Beth Nakamura is a former tech lead and staff engineer at Lyft and has spent the last year collecting NFTs after a rapid entry via NBA TopShot. Beth graduated University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Beth is currently the co-founder and CTO of Probably Something.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone on our team will get in touch with you!
- The role’s title in your subject line.
- A link to your LinkedIn, resume, or some brief bullet points about your experience.
- Talent is fluid and difficult to assess from a piece of paper (can you say “AI write me a resume”, if you do not have all the exact qualifications but feel you have the skills for the role, apply anyway and feel free to introduce yourself further via email. We take the human approach.
We value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.