- Job ID 221663
- Working Hours Full-time
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building an upcoming decentralized stablecoin lending and liquid staking platform on BNB Chain, enabling liquid BNB as collateral by leveraging the MakerDAO model.
The vision is to enrich the BNB Chain ecosystem by building a new DeFi and staking infrastructure while connecting both native legacy projects and emerging DeFi labels.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team, who will lead the product initiatives from inception through execution.
The ideal candidate should be deeply knowledgeable about the crypto ecosystem and, specifically, have experience building dApps / distributed systems and intimate knowledge of Web3 technologies
- Drive innovative and viable new product development strategies and take ownership of the entire process from execution to product launch, and beyond.
- Create, execute and manage a product roadmap and milestones.
- Prioritize requirements, conduct product requirement documents with a clear and detailed plan.
- Responsible for providing secured, easy-accessing, reliable tools or infrastructures to developers across the world.
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external teams to define, prioritize, and build users features that best serve the needs of current a future customers.
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis, keeping up-to-date to the latest developments in the crypto space.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to strategize, plan and execute on the product development roadmap.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, especially in agile.
- Experience in defining, designing, and delivering new product features.User-focused and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.English language fluency
- Extensive knowledge and experience in DeFi preferred (particularly, decentralized algo stablecoins, lending & borrowing).
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire