- Job ID 231341
Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Product Owner to ensure that innovative products and services are delivered in line with our roadmap.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and prioritise the product backlog.
- Formulate sprint plans and ensure buy in from all squad members.
- Run key ceremonies such as sprint planning, refinements and retrospectives.
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they`re clearly understood by the relevant teams.
- Lead the product release plans and provide testing support to ensure features are customer ready.
- Mitigate roadblocks to achieving sprint and release goals.
- Define and measure key product metrics, analyze product performance data and iterate on product features to continuously improve the user experience and drive product adoption.
- Work closely with our product managers to ensure a smooth transition between product discovery and delivery.
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master’s degree).
- 3+ years of product owner or business analyst experience, with a proven track record in the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies including scrum.
- Good understanding of the crypto industry.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform product decisions and drive results.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve goals and deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Great verbal & written communication skills in English.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).