- Job ID 225281
- Working Hours Full-time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Product Owner to take part in the development and execution of product strategy for the broader Customer Success group, the soon-to-be-launched VillageDAO platform. Ensuring that the company’s products meet customer needs and drive business growth within the blockchain industry.
As a product owner, you will also act as the bridge between the business and the engineering team.
- Work with the product managers to drive product vision and roadmap for our Web3 products.
- Develop user stories, product backlogs, and other product-related documentation.
- Work closely with the development team to define product requirements and priorities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, customers, and partners to gather feedback and insights to inform product decisions.
- Manage and prioritize product feature requests and bug reports.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in Web3 and blockchain technology
- Participate in product demos, user testing, and other feedback-gathering activities
- Work with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies for new products
- Provide regular product updates and communicate product changes to internal and external stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical product manager or product owner, preferably in Web3 or blockchain technology
- Strong understanding of Web3 technologies, including blockchain, smart contracts, DeFi, and NFTs
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and product management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for emerging technologies and innovation
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team-first mentality and interpersonal skills
- **Flexibility and creativity are a standard in our team**
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD[104,000 – $217,000]
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).