- Job ID 220829
- Working Hours Full-time
- Years Experience Required 2
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
About the role
The Project Manager enables both Polygon ID and Customer outcomes through orchestration of delivery teams: being a key driver of the delivery lifecycle, pushing successful engagement, maintaining portfolio health, and coordinating a team of delivery professionals; using their executive expertise to remove barriers and deliver successful outcomes.
As a project manager, you will be required to take ownership of following-up the closure of deals and their implementation status (integration with 3rd parties). You will play an important role in the ideation and development, with your impact felt every step of the way.
You should be able to effectively collaborate with all the relevant stakeholders such as legal, marketing & communications, product delivery, and other business development teams to facilitate a smooth closure and implementation of deals.
You will also support the definition and steering of the product development roadmap, and define and analyze the metrics to guide the velocity of the deals closure.
What we are looking for:
- Previous digital Identity solutions, ZK technology, NFTs and Web3 concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to make things happen
- Displayed efficiency in deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about privacy in the digital identity space, Web3 and blockchain technology.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
- Innovative: prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
- Able to think, plan, innovate and execute autonomously all the while being organized, and accountable.
What to expect:
- Communication and feedback between our users and our different stakeholders
- Keep track of discussions with customers, update documentation in the CRM system and turn these into actionable outcomes
- Coordinate, summarize and prepare status updates for management on a regular basis
- Support the prioritization process for the multiple integrations in the pipeline
- Determine team capacity for resources for execution
- Track status versus roadmap defined
- Manage a pipeline of dependencies and deliverables
- Actively identify roadblocks or obstacles for deals in progress
- Ensure active management towards deals closure
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.