- Job ID 226708
- Working Hours Full-time
Ultra is launching an innovative PC gaming platform, and ultimately a full entertainment ecosystem.
Our goal is to unify the fragmented gaming industry around one platform. Ultra aggregates all gamers’ activities in one place: from buying, playing and reselling games, to accessing live-streaming platforms, tournaments, reviews and contests, as well as interacting with communities and brands. Our team is currently composed of 90+ full-time members, working across 5 continents.
To learn more, visit our website: https://ultra.io/
Ultra is looking for a talented 2 QA Engineers to join our Central American squad based in GMT -5 (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina…) and European squad based in GMT; +1; +2; +3. In this role, you will design, develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure the highest product quality. You will create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases, define corrective actions and review system requirements.
You are determined to deliver high product quality and great user experience by performing your tasks with a sense of responsibility and not hesitating to participate in release validation. You are an initiative-driven team player, with great organizational and communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in test automation
- Located in Central or Latin America (GMT -5, -6) or in Europe (GMT; +1 ; +2 ; +3)
- Experience with Postman
- Experienced in Agile environment (Scrum)
- Hands-on with Jira, Confluence
- Proactive, a team player, with good interpersonal & organizational skills
It’s great if you also have:
- Experience of testing in microservices architecture
- Experience of testing specifically REST and GraphQL APIs in microservices architecture
- Experience working with Kibana, Docker
- ISTQB certification or passed any other test automation courses
- Domain expertise in the video game/crypto/blockchain industries
- You will work with staff & entities all around the world, and collaborating with them will be part of your daily routine
- Ultra could be considered as a multitude of smaller sub-projects, each having its own team leader. Your ability to advise and collaborate with multiple sub-teams simultaneously will define our project’s success
- The Ultra platform is innovative: your determination to achieve high quality will help us deliver the best experience to all our users.
What you will do
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Be involved in test automation
- Report and document defects
- Be involved in regression testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owner) to identify system requirements
At Ultra, you will:
- Learn every day and be involved in many exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to grow with an ambitious and fast-growing company, on an innovative market
- Have a big impact on Ultra platform development
- Join an enthusiastic team who’s determined to shake up the gaming industry
- Work with passionate colleagues in a multi-cultural environment
- If we select your application, you will start our interview process:
- Meet Anastasiia, Recruiter
- Take our technical test
- Meet Hugo, our Head of Engineering, and Eugeniu, Lead QA
- Meet the members of the QA chapter
🌈 Ultra is a true international company currently spread across the globe (Estonia, Belgium, France, Portugal, South Africa, USA, China, Australia…). We thrive off diverse perspectives! We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more! We’re committed to giving equal opportunities, and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.