- Job ID 221703
- Working Hours Full-time
MELBOURNE OR SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / SALES / FULL-TIME
CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada, and launched CoinFlip Ventures, a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience working in B2B business development/sales departments to fill the Sales Representative position. An applicant must be excited about implementing new technologies for flaring mitigation. The position requires communicating directly with leads via cold calls or networking. Strong technical communication skills are required. The Sales Representative will be the first point of contact for all business opportunities.
The Sales Representative generates revenue through the development of relationships with potential host locations for our cryptocurrency ATMs. She or he drives the expansion of our ATM network through thoughtful and analytical prospecting, lead generation, and securing locations in which CoinFlip can place a cryptocurrency ATM. Since we pay our hosts for space in which to place our ATMs, this is a consultative role with truly the best interest of both companies in mind. A demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas and influence outcomes through a consultative relationship will create success. This position will be responsible for operating within a fixed territory.
- Identify target accounts through analysis and critical thinking.
- Conduct outreach to potential clients via phone and email.
- Engage potential hosts in opportunity discussions centered around the benefits of hosting a cryptocurrency ATM
- Educate potential hosts about cryptocurrency ATMs and demonstrated host benefits.
- Handle objections from, and competing offers to, potential hosts.
- Close hosting contracts by creating trust and building rapport with potential hosts.
- Manage extended relationships with hosts, advising them on how to increase sales.
- Identify trends and opportunities within our market to drive our ATM network expansion.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn quickly.
- Report to District Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be located in Australia and have a sound understanding of the Perth and Western Australian landscape
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions in others
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Capacity to explain complex topics to a wide variety of audiences
- Proven track record of managing diverse relationships
- Goal oriented with a history of exceeding goals
- Excellent speaking ability and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated to achieve
- Capable of working in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal skills
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency mining, data center management preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Authorized to work in the Australia
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying “STOP” to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply “HELP.” Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.